The Creative Connection
June 27, 2011 § 1 Comment
We’d like to introduce you to an event happening in September called The Creative Connection! Our very own Nadine Curtis will be there teaching and it’s a wonderful event for creative, strong women! Check it out here.
Nancy Soriano and Jo Packham of Where Women Create find creative women and women entrepreneurs even more exciting today than when they first met seven years ago. Nancy, then editor of Country Living, and Jo, owner and president of Chapelle, Ltd., quickly saw in each other a kindred creative and enterprising spirit. Their friendship and professional association developed out of a mutually-felt intuition that creative women need one another in order to grow, to be inspired, and to follow their dreams. Nancy and Jo are passionate, each one in her own way, about bringing creative women together. Their vision of what that community might look like, coupled with a can-do attitude and oodles of business know-how, is the driving force beyond The Creative Connection. As they are discovering on this newest joint venture, there are no limits when you follow your bliss.
Happening September 15-17 in St. Paul, MN at the Crowne Plaza, here are just some of the events happening:
- Social Media and Business Panels, Tech Workshops and Business Roundtables – for every level of expertise
- Hands-On Workshops – in knitting, jewelry, sewing, crochet, mixed media, painting, photography, design and more
- Food Panels and Classes – including Market Place floor demonstrations
- Pitch Slams
- Shopping – THE CREATIVE CONNECTION Market Place is open to the general public as well as TCC attendees. Come shop, see demos and participate in all of the great activities we have in store for you!
- Special Events:
Book Launch – Where Women Cook: Celebrate!
DIYDISH – Live filming
Where Bloggers Create – Karen Valentine
- Event Meals – including keynote speakers, expert panels and decorations to match!
Come and experience THE CREATIVE CONNECTION 2011.
The buzz is out. The tone is set.
The momentum of creative and passionate women continues to build.
THE CREATIVE CONNECTION is the place to be!
Come by and learn, connect and create! Be sure to say hello to Nadine!