T-Shirt Goodness + Free Pattern Alert
January 5, 2011 § 1 Comment
Last year our T-Shirt yarn made quite a splash! There’s nothing else like it on the market and when we first started playing around with the idea and seeing samples, we were very excited!
Not too long ago I got an email from our fearless leader, Nadine Curtis telling me T-Shirt’s hot new cousin was in town. Readers, meet Striped T-Shirt! This super cool yarn has all the same properties of our popular T-Shirt, with a twist. Imagine all the interesting things you can knit and crochet! Bags, rugs, shrugs, cowls… The possibilities are endless! We’re very excited!
A few of you were asking about the pattern we blogged about a couple of weeks ago from our friend, Lea over in Finland for the Magic Ball Cowl. Lea was kind enough to pass it on!
by Erja Putkonen
1 skein Magic Ball
Size US 11 DPNs
• Cast on 80 sts and join into round
• Work in stockinette (knit every round since we’re working in the round) but purl the parts of yarn that are ribbon for extra texture
• Work until 10 yards remain
• Bind off loosely
• Work single crochet around top and bottom of cowl
• Weave in all loose ends, block